Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The Beginning of a New Headache

ha ha ha... wut's the next big headache after a series of headaches that lasted throughout a year? it's coming back again! i think i better hide, but no, it's not right, i hafta finish it b4 my headache starts to spread all over me...

*wonder* *wonder* *sigh*

told you, it's the beginning of a new headache, tot i've ended it, but it seems gona haunt me 4ever or as long as i'm here... hahaha...

is this stuff i'm putting up here boring enuf 4 u guys 2 read?

wut can i say?! Takes 1 2 know another!!! HeHeHe... may we remain as silent n mysterious as possible... muahahahahahha.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sutharsanan said...

Can I offer a solution?? Why don't u change the background colour from pink to dirty green...hehehe, but seriously I think I know ur secretlaa, can understand the pain. Have u been drinking too much stout lately...:))

2:33 PM  
Blogger scareypie said...

nah... i dun i like dirty green, still prefer the same old pinky pink :D
wut bout stout? does it make you talk nonsense? :P

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home