Thursday, June 17, 2004

Life in the lab...


Wow, lab is becoming my second home for now... just for this few days, probably for a few weeks ahead too, I hope, and not more than that...
> Gosh, can't believe I'm doing this, staying in the lab working long hours, for the sake of mankind, towards a better future and I really hope it will come true one day!
> Okok, I'm just a little exaggerated here, but there's a need to speed up things a little,
since the oil is burning and the engine is running,... have to keep it running that way till the flame dies out...hehehe...
> And what a coincidence, Euro 2004 is happening now! Sadly, I've to sacrifice a few matches since the 'sleeping saint' has been bugging me more often these days, or probably due to aging symptoms :D heh...






dreaming away...



sleepy head...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sutharsanan said...

Working hard I see..glad to hear that..:-). Anything at all I can do to help you. Hope you get the desired results as soon as possible. And wishing you all the best. I just hope not to make an accidental discovery of your tootbrush and 5 mins make-up kit in the lab. You'd got them all hidden well, don't u??

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home