Black Soya
The day before yesterday, as I was passing through Jaya Jusco, saw this promotion in the canned food section, it's the Yeo's soya milk drink where you buy 4 big packs and they'll give you a free 250ml black soya milk drink. And so I bought it, never thought if it was the stupid deal that attracted me, or the greed in me that made me do so...
Anyway, the story goes on, after grabbing the 4 big packets of soya milk, I headed to the ice-cream section. At first, I thought "demn, neva thought this thing can weigh so heavy, better put it down now"... but still, I couldn't figure out whether it's the silly promotion or the greed in me that's taking control, so I still hold on to the soya milk and walked straight towards the cashier counter...
After 'checking-out' the item, finally I thought I should be going back then to enjoy the nice soya milk. Well, I almost forgot about my 250ml black soya! my free gift :D *sigh*
So I went back to the gift redemption counter and showed them the receipt, the girl just signed on it and started looking for the black soya... soon she took out half a dozen of black soya that was packed together in a few layers of transparent plastic cover, she tried to stick through the penknife and gave it a cut (because I was entitled to redeem only 1 packet instead of the half dozen), but the covered layer was so thick she just gave up and turned to me, "...mmm... u ambik semua la..."
I became speechless for a while, then I just took it all back with me :D *sigh* And so I thought to myself, "wow, i'm just being greedy, ain't i?" That's what led me to buying 4 packs of soya milk instead of 1 pack right in the first place!
whoa, temptation, temptation, temptation... eheheheheh :P

1 Comments:
Err..whats the difference between black soya and white soya? Is there a difference in the taste I mean, coz all that I could think off is the colour difference. And just to confirm u brought back 4 packs of white soya which u bought with 6 packets of black soya which u got for free?? Not bad Viv, not bad at all. Next time I go shopping, think gonna ask u to join..:)
Post a Comment
<< Home