Haze vs. Rain?!
Yes! It is raining now... Right here, home sweet home, as I am blogging.... Didn't realize time flies, and it's almost 5.ooam!!! omg...
The weather has been in a mess for the past few days, or probably months as I have stopped counting when are the cold, rainy days coming back. Thank god now the weather is taking a metamorphose... ;)
Rain has come to flush away the dirt, to cool the intense heat, and at least to give me some smooth, peace, good night's sleep... oopss... good morning's sleep eh..... Yeah! Hopefully I don't have to wake up another day to inhale more polluted air. The haze was at an alarming unhealthy level earlier today and it was no bs man! I could smell as if something is burning inside the house... Gosh, it sucks.
Anyway, I have not been very hardworking in updating my blog :D But now that I am subscribed to the EDGE, I find it so kewl and...hey! guess wut? I am aLiVe!! :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home